Thanks StachoAway for few days so will look next week. Bruce
-------- Original message --------From: Stacho Mudrak <li...@group-s.sk> Date:
20/11/20  09:20  (GMT+12:00) To: List for Therion users <therion@speleo.sk>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Feature request - control over sort order for carto and
copyright similar to explo and topo Hi Bruce,I have tried to implement your
feature in the latest commit (it will take a while until win installer will be
available), I was able to count by scraps - hope this is OK.Could you please
check, whether it works as expected?S.On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 09:48, Bruce
Mutton <br...@tomo.co.nz> wrote:From the Therion Book…• statistics
<explo/topo/carto/copyright all/off/number> or• statistics <explo/topo-length
on/hide/off> ▷ display some basic statistics; if set to off, team members are
sorted alphabetically; otherwise according to their contribution to exploration
and surveying (M, A; default: off)…and explained a little more completely
hereieon = sorts by length and shows the length with each person’s name;hide =
sorts as above and does not show the lengths;off = sorts alphabetically and
does not show the lengths. I have a feature request (unless we can already do
this?).  We have the option of sorting exploration and survey team members by
the length of the passage centrelines that they have contributed to.Can we do a
similar thing for scrap authors and copyrights? iestatistics
<carto/copyright-count on/hide/off> where:on = sorts by number of scraps and
surveys by a particular author, or number of scraps and surveys by a particular
copyright, respectively, and displays the numbers;hide = sorts as above and
does not show the numbers;off = sorts alphabetically by surname and does not
show the numbers. This last setting matches the current behaviour for carto,
and as I posted recently, the sort order for copyright seems to be
unpredictable.Why do I want this feature?Because regularly I draw 98 scraps,
and someone else will draw 2, and their name will be displayed in front because
of the spelling of our names! Bruce