Hi,

I'm having trouble compiling the latest therion code in Linux (Ubuntu 20.04).

First I had to manually create the following symlinks inside
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu so ld would stop complaining about missing libraries
during the linking process:

libvtkIOLegacy.so -> libvtkIOLegacy-7.1.so
libvtkFiltersHybrid.so -> libvtkFiltersHybrid-7.1.so
libvtkFiltersCore.so -> libvtkFiltersCore-7.1.so
libvtkCommonCore.so -> libvtkCommonCore-7.1.so
libvtkCommonDataModel.so -> libvtkCommonDataModel-7.1.so
libvtkCommonExecutionModel.so -> libvtkCommonExecutionModel-7.1.so

Now, after an apparently clean compile, I'm getting the following errors at the
end of "sudo make install":

installation error: could not write /usr/local/bin/therion
installation error: could not write /usr/local/bin/xtherion
installation error: could not write /usr/local/bin/loch

There are no therion, xtherion and loch executables on the build directory to
be copied.

Any ideias what could be wrong?

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo