Super, it works!

But there are many warning as this:

WARNING: Survey name RG1-38 contains non-alphanumeric characters. This may
cause problems in Therion.
pro 20, 2020 3:57:37 ODP. de.r_schuster.writer.TherionWriter writeSurvey

but as I checked it there is no non-alphanumeric character there.

I may not send you those data, because they are not my.

Martin