Hello,
Axel and i had the same bug, and we noticed that when explicitely select the
wall source at the export lox command, the issue is solved ("export model -o
out.lox -wall-source maps").

Personally i would assume this is a bug, because when i select datasets i would
want the remaining data to be not present in my output. That is the purpose of
selecting in the first place, isn’t it?