In that case and if there is just one station in this wrong scrap, maybe
inserting point dimensions with some reasonable -value [<up> <down> m] over
this station in the scrap should help to normalize these crazy heights.

If there are no up/down data in the centreline, therion calculates up/down
dimensions from shots from a given station. It is not a perfect algorithm
and in your case, there is some issue. Placing a point dimension close to
the station should override this calculation.

HTH, S.