Gesendet: Freitag, 05. März 2021 um 21:35 Uhr
Von: "Bruce Mutton" <br...@tomo.co.nz>
An: "'List for Therion users'" <therion@speleo.sk>
Betreff: [Therion] Join 3 scraps from different maps

Interesting behaviour Axel

I have never had any problems joining using the end keyword or to the last point in a line, and don’t happen to have noticed anything like this that has broken with recent years releases.

From your description I think I use a similar folder and therion data structure, and usually a simple join scrap1@surveyA scrap2@surveyB is sufficient unless there is some complexity.  Seems like you tried this approach.  I don’t have any insights.

Out of interest are you joining the three scraps at the exact same location (three way junction) or are they just three scraps in a sequential line as you traverse along a single passage?

Bruce