Hi,
I'm just trying out TopoDroid for the first time as the source for scraps
in Therion. I can view the th2 scraps in Therion and can see the stations
and splays.

However, if I then output to XVI and add the XVI as a background image in
Therion, the XVI is misaligned. The scale is correct and I just manually
move the background XVI image to line up with one of the stations in the
scrap. The XVI layer is rotated slightly (1 or 2 degrees) and then doesn't
line up across the rest of the sketch imported from TopoDroid.

Has anyone run into this? I thought it might be a difference between true
north and grid north, but exporting to XVI with north set to true or grid
doesn't fix the issue.

The XVI layer isn't strictly necessary as the stations and splays are
already visible in the TopoDroid sketch output. It does make me worry that
there's some underlying problem though that I need to fix.

Thanks,
Paul Rowe