Hi Martin,

Thanks, that helped me a lot, I now have the image on each page of the atlas. I
have also been able to find the \def\atlastitlepages in the therion.tex file
and modify it to get the title and the survey team etc. on the same page. But
the TeX learning curve is steep and I cannot find a way to have the legend with
the symbol on the same first page rather than at the end of the atlas. Any clue
on which part I should play with to have the legend before the maps ?

Thanks,
Phil