On 28/06/2021 20:33, Bruce Mutton wrote:
> Yes, I wouldn't mind some more refinement.
> Here are my comments from a while back (some of which may have been resolved
> since).
> [Therion] min-symbol-scale and fonts-setup
> https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg06651.html

This looks like a very familiar situation indeed.

Perhaps we can work out an appropriate syntax, and see if someone might
possibly take it on.

I know that I suggested one format below, but thinking about it more,
this might be better:
min-symbol-scale <scale> [<point/line/area/group/special> <symbol-type>]

That means no fussing around with the parameter ordering. But it is then
inconsistent with symbol-colour.

> [Therion] scaling line ornamentation - metapost
> https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg07032.html
> [Therion] next level therion symbol strategy
> https://www.mail-archive.com/therion@speleo.sk/msg07860.html

Ah yes, some excellent proposals you had there. Would be nice to revisit
those ideas. I wonder if devs can be bribed ;)