From: Therion <therion-boun...@speleo.sk> On Behalf Of Tarquin Wilton-Jones
via Therion
Sent: Monday, 15 November 2021 09:19
To: Therion <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Tarquin Wilton-Jones <tarquin.wilton-jo...@ntlworld.com>
Subject: [Therion] Rock border not creating boulders with smooth altitude
shading

Hi folks,

I feel like I must have missed some email about this; surely someone will
have noticed before...

Boulders. They are made from line rock-border, which will create a shaded
boulder when closed.

Make an area of water. Create a line rock-border half-way into the water,
and half out of the water, but still in the passage. The boulder is the same
colour as the background. Translucent, sitting on top of the water.

Set this:
color map-fg scrap

Still works the same.

Now set this:
color map-fg altitude

The boulder loses its colour, and is nothing more than a thick line, so it
stops looking like a boulder.

Set this, and the boulder returns to being a boulder:
smooth-shading off

Is this an intentional change, a known limitation, or a bug?

Cheers,

Tarquin