Thanks Stacho

That is so so much better.  What I have secretly wished for, for many years!

But.

Both 3f4366c and 683b226 have problems when menu Window.Switch Panels is used
to put the control panel on the left-hand side.

A screenshot here from the earlier 3f4366c, although 683b226 does the same sort
of thing.

The adjustable panel moves, and is adjustable, but the controls do not.  Same
for the text editor, map editor and compiler windows.

I am not so worried, as I’m used to it on the right-hand side, but I suppose a
fix is the right thing to do!

Bruce