Tarquin

There are a number of size settings listed in the default xtherion.ini:

## size of point

# set xth(gui,me,point,psize) 4

## size of line point

# set xth(gui,me,line,psize) 3

## line width

# set xth(gui,me,line,width) 3

## size of line control point

# set xth(gui,me,line,cpsize) 4

Adjusting these did occur to me, but I was being lazy and asking first, rather
than experimenting.  I was hoping to keep the small size but have a large snap
distance.

A comment in the ini file says there are many variables that have not been
listed in the default ini files.  So thought I may as well ask.

I will have a play with the settings above next time I have a drawing session.

Bruce