Hello again

I notice that the extend log sometimes includes many START statements.  I
can understand why the algorithm needs to reset itself once it gets to the
end of a branch, and then backtracks all the way back to the original start,
having generated all of the side passages on that branch on its way.  At
this point it needs to decide where to start again.

This suggests to me that the user should be able to influence the subsequent
start stations, so long as they study carefully where the first branch
development is finally exhausted.

However, I notice that if I specify multiple start statements, only one of
them is ever used.  What is going on here, and can the user influence
subsequent start stations?

In addition some of the start stations appear to be splay stations.  Since
in general splay stations are not considered part of the primary survey leg
centreline structure, surely this is some kind of bug?

Here is an extract from an extend log.

START 3.67@3.Hawkes

START -@2.Hawkes

RIGHT 2.29@2.Hawkes