I have an interesting question ...  I am working on a map with a lot of cross
sections.  For some audiences such as other cavers and cave databases, I want
all of them shown.  For other audiences, displaying every cross section makes
for a lot of clutter which does not really add to their understanding of the
cave.  A few cross sections are sufficient.

Some time ago I found out how to exclude all cross sections from a map
(symbol-hide group sections).  Now I want to know if there is a way to make a
map which has only some cross sections.

And a related question - For many of these cross sections I had to draw an
arrow to show which section line was associated with the scrap.  Without the
arrows, there is no way to clearly show which scrap goes with which section
line.  When I leave out cross sections, the arrows remain.  Is there a way to
designate the arrows as part of the "sections" group?

Thanks!
========
Bill Gee