Like this

https://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/drawingchecklist#points and scroll down to point
continuation

-text "Description" -attr who "M Name" -attr what climb -attr priority low
-attr ref plan # -explored 8.0m

'who' is the person(s) who identified the the item, or the person assigned to
resolve the issue.
'what' can be rift|climb|pitch|squeeze|tight|sump|rock-pile or whatever you
like. (I'm thinking of using it as a 'to do' list so I could add, for example
survey|re-rig)
'priority' can be any number, text phrase or be omitted,
'ref' is intended to indicate where the data entry to this point is made, ie
plan|elev<xxx>|centreline, where <xxx> = ext for extended elevation, or, say
090 for the direction of a projected elevation, or centreline if it is in the
.th file (Therion does not yet report the location of this information, so
manually entering it helps down the track when you want to make edits and
updates).

For more explanation follow the link.

Bruce