Thank you Tarquin and thank you Bruce.

I will check out some mods to the numbers, thanks Bruce, it’s a head scratcher
and I’m not sure I would have thought of that. Ps Bruce, part of one of the
Spanish caves is named alien weaponry, hail to the Māori!

Tarquin, if Bruce’s fix doesn’t work I’ll jump on John Steven’s, he’s not the
hardest to get hold of.

Al.

Sent from my iPhone