Thanks for your help, but unfortunately this causes a different error when
running 'rake ts:regenerate':
ThinkingSphinx::SphinxError: unknown column: 'bbc_compliance_names' -
REPLACE INTO bbc_facility_core (id, `sphinx_internal_class_name`, `name`,
`bbc_compliance_names`, `sphinx_internal_id`, `sphinx_internal_class`,
`sphinx_deleted`, `name_sort`) VALUES ('all values for fields are actually
listed here')