Hi Logan,

min_infix_len and min_prefix_len are index-specific settings, not
field-specific. So, you should be able to set them in the index definition:

    indexes title, :infixes => true
    indexes notes, :prefixes => true

    set_property :min_infix_len => 3, :min_prefix_len => 3

Does that do what you need it to?

—
Pat