Hi Walter,

This isn’t currently possible, though certainly it wouldn’t be hard to add that
capability in, as you’ve noted. Right now I’m on the fence about whether I’d
accept such a patch though - I like the idea of having one clear interface for
such things (though I know I’ve not always followed that approach in the
past!), and the only benefit I can think of at the moment is saving a few
characters.

Are there other reasons around why this feature would be useful?

Cheers,

—
Pat