Following up: the search results controller is as follows:

```
class ResultsController < ApplicationController
  def index
    @results = []
    if params[:q].present?
      @results =
ThinkingSphinx.search(ThinkingSphinx::Query.escape(params[:q].to_s), :excerpts
=> {
        # :limit    => 1000,
        :around     => 40,
        :force_all_words => true,