Hi Pat

Hope you're keeping well.

We're using a thinking sphinx search and we'd like to chain additional sql
generating active record queries on to the search. Ideally, we wouldn't
want to run the query or load the models immediately, so that we can
maintain a consistent code flow to instances where a search is not applied.

We've seen we can define sphinx scopes and provide options within the
search itself - e.g. sql, select, with etc. Would there be a way to do this
from the outside - e.g. Article.search('pancakes').any_further_queries
(that weren't sphinx scopes)?

Many thanks
Simone