> > Then he says the things he finds the most annoying is the double
> > click ala windows. He also mentions the mouse gestures for
> > navigation (humm, I didn't know that myself!), but that sounds
> > rather positive.

Hello benedikt,

   Is there a plan to provide single click to browse the filesystem
in Thunar ? I think about something like in Rox, or maybe with a
modifier key (Ctrl/Alt/Whatever) and a mouse click (Button1) (at least
on folder) or maybe an option in the preferences dialog.

   I have read the Thunar wiki and didn't find any information about
the "double click" by default. However, I know tons of people who
really do NOT like single click :)

   Thanks for your work on Thunar. No annoying bugs in Thunar for me
(yet), which is quite surprising for a alpha software ...

--
LiNuCe