Hi,

Attached you find a file that is a modified desktop file of an application of mine. This desktop file shows up as a well behaved pdf document in thunar (icon is pdf and the "filename" ends in .pdf !) but when you click it it will execute some program. Since this program can also be bash with some inline script as commandline argument this is quite bad.

I think it would be much better if the "filename" didn't show the "name" field from the desktop file but just something ending in .desktop .

Cheers!

-- Jaap Karssenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

P.S. didn't check against latest Thunar so my apologies if this is already fixed