Hello,

I am using bookmarks pointing at directories beneath autofs
mount points, such as:

    bm --> /s/m

where /s is an autofs mount point and bm is a bookmark pointing
at it.

Since at any given time these directories may exist or not,
based on the state of the network connection and other factors,
I end up with some of these bookmarks dissapearing from the
side pane when Thunar starts.  I periodically add them back
just to see them dissapear again.

Is there a way to make the bookmarks stick regardless of
whether the destination directory is present or not?

Otherwise I'm quite happy that I discovered Thunar.  It suits
my needs perfectly.  A big thanks to the developers!

Mihai