On 6 Feb 2007, at 13:39, Harold Aling wrote:

Mike Massonnet wrote:
On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 12:29:21AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sure I know it, but I think the "vista bar" would be much more easy-to-use.

The what?! O_o  Hey, be polite will you?

I'm pretty sure that he's trying to say that a hybrid location selector would be a really cool feature. I fully agree...

Maybe something like this:

[home ()] [harold ()]

where () is a selectbox that lists all directories in the same location where the current user has access to...

I don't really understand though.  If I'm  in a folder,
/home/erlend/Images/Friends/2006
you're saying I should be able to click the down-arrow next to 'images' on the pathbar and select (for example) Music... so thunar would try and go to /home/erlend/Music/Friends/2006 .. which doesn't exist?!