Adam Norton wrote:
> Yeah really.
> I searched and I didn't see anything.
 > I did. I searched.

Clearly not.

> I dunno why I didn't find anything.

Because you did a poor job, and figured that you'd just bother a bunch
of other people with a question you could easily figure out yourself.

> I am not the type of person who doesn't read the manual,
> read the how tos and try everything first. I did search.
> Want me to send screen shots on of my browser history?

No need to be sarcastic.  If you really did all these things, you would
have answered your question in less than a minute.  Given that, you'll
have to forgive me if I'm a little skeptical.

> You know being rude isn't a great way to greet someone on thier first
> post, or any post for that matter. Geez nice to me you too.

I wasn't being rude.  Finding the information you wanted was pretty
trivial, even considering the fact that I already knew where it was.
The fact that it was or wasn't your first post is irrelevant (I'm on
quite a few mailing lists; I certainly don't care to remember who I have
and haven't seen post to various lists already).  In fact, I'd be *more*
forgiving to someone who was a regular positive contributor to the list
if they made a mistake.  I don't know you, and you ask a question you
could easily answer yourself, so my only initial impression is that
you're a time-sink.

You could either a) realise you made a silly mistake, gracefully take
the slap on the wrist, and move on, or b) flame and call even greater
attention to your ignorance.  Oops, bad choice.

> But thanks for the info.

You're welcome.  I hope thunar-svn-plugin works out for you.

        -brian