v3.1.1 works for me, v3.2.0 does not. . . :(
v3.2.0 I can see the encrypted contents of the tiddler (in hex?) but
no button to decrypt.
My "Decrypt(" is in excludeLists (just in case that matters)
I have TW2.4.1 + about 40 random plugins (I will check to see if it
is  conflict later when I have more time)

Great Plugin, keep up the good work !!!

thx,

Mike