Eric

I tried the double square brackets again as in the text pasted below:

"{{small{You will be automatically redirected to [[Rachmaninov]] in
<<tiddler TimedTiddlerTour with: [[Rachmaninov Test]] 10 close>>
seconds}}}"

The Tiddler "Rachmaninov Test" already exsists and the above text
appears in a tidller called "Rachmaninoff Test".

Even after a TW reload the tiddler however was displayed immediately
(no0t merely after 10 seconds) as pasted below:

"You will be automatically redirected to Rachmaninov in  seconds"

The Rachmaninov word is formatted like a non-existent tiddler -
italicised and coloured differently from the rest of the text in the
sentence - and if I click on it I'm offered the option to edit a new
tiddler.

Does this provide any useful insights into what's going wrong perhaps?

Thanks

Kevin