> This *should* include the definitions from StyleSheetPrint [...]
> so print-specific CSS should work just fine.

Yeah, but only when actually printing - i.e. not when viewing and saving
the document as an HTML file.

Come to think of it, I don't think there's a simple and reliable way to
active print style sheets like this.
Would it be possible to add the class "snapshot" to the generated HTML
page's BODY element? That'd be a better solution anyway, I think.

-- F.