I've placed an example at http://kilucas.tiddlyspot.com/index.html.

It's a standard TW with only two additions:

1) The TiddlersBarPlugin to obtain tiddler tabs
2) a custom SideBarOptions entry identified by Eric to toggle tiddler
tabs on and off and effect some kind of redraw I think to help resolve
a minor conflict with the BreadcrumbsPlugin.

But my second customisation is slightly untidy since the rightsidebar
option for it is displaced to the left and is the wrong colour.

Is it straightforward to fix the position and colour without
diminishing its functionality perhaps?

Many thanks for any insights you have.

Kevin