I've noticed that CoreTweaks has <<version>> in the leading paragraph
that states what version it currently applies to.  This has the effect
that CoreTweaks appears to be appropriate to whatever version it is
in.  Perhaps the version should be hard coded.

''Note: the changes contained in this tiddler are generally applicable
for the current version of TiddlyWiki (<<version>>).

Morris