Thanks, I'll take a look. I'm conscious that sometimes when I click on
hyperlinks online, my browser opens a new window (or tab in IE7),
sometimes it changes the content of another browser window that's
already open, and sometimes it opens the new content in the window in
which I've just clicked. I've no idea how my browser decides which to
do but would love the option of using an existing second window so
that I only have one copy of the second TW open.

Thanks
Kevin