What does syncing do in the standard TW (ver. 2.4.1)? I searched (and
read) this gruop, tiddlywiki.com and .org, but still, I don't
understand how it works or should work. I imported many plugins
directly from the web sources, so that I can use sync in the future,
even not really knowing how it works :D.
There was a bug I think, DefaultTiddlers didn't work corectly (my
initial tiddler was still GettingStarted) and after disabling all
plugins with no change I decided to make a new template and imported
all plugins from the previous TW, to test it. No luck to see the bug,
it's hiding. Guess what...yeah, "Server URL"s in the backstage sync
table are pointing to my previous local TW. I tried to import the
plugins again (most of them from TiddlyTools), but with the
ImportTiddlersPlugin I see only 3 tiddlers tagged with systemConfig
(!?), so I ended up confused. Is there a way to manually change the
server urls?

I don't have anything against the english language (I use it in my
TWs), but my another question or proposal is, would it be difficult to
localize (via slices) plugins? I mean texts shown in labels, tooltips,
buttons,...not documentation. Eric has 108 installed plugins at
TiddlyTools :). You could say, that if someone needs translated texts,
he should rewrite the plugin. But as you probably know,
synchronization becomes worthless and any change in the source plugin
must be solved manually (and Eric, as the author of most plugins, also
demands a change in their name).
Can be plugins rewritten, so that I can override (via a different
tiddler) such a text in it (like in the basic TW)? Or even useing
slices? Something like [[TiddlerName::text_in_english]] could be
interpreted as "text_in_english" if there is no TiddlerName as a
default behavior. And if ImprovedSlicesPlugin would be in the core TW,
it would be possible to dynamically define which language (column) to
choose.

PS: I know, it isn't easy, but we can still dream in the TW world :).