Wolfgang

If I use <<newSavedTiddler label:'new wysiwyg' tag:'wysiwyg'>> then a
dialog box is offered for me to enter the new tiddler name but, on
clicking OK, no tiddler is presented for me to edit. Although I typed
a tiddler name into the box, no tiddler of that name is found by
search or goto either.

I tried including a title in the statement and that was repeated in
the text of the prompt box but it still behaved as before, accepting
an alterantive tiddler name but showing no subsequent tiddler.

Have I missed something important out of the statement perhaps?

Thanks

Kevin