Hi Dave

I wasn't having a go at you as I respect the work you have done on My
Notes 1 & 2 and No Brainer, I was sort of hoping that one of you would
rise to the challenge but I'm out of luck so I'll try and change the
theme to sea and sand myself

I find it difficult to remember all the tweaks I do to the original so
I have a tiddler with the tweaks documented in it along with the
version so that when I go back can remember what I have done. Some of
my TW's are now over a year old! Typically I add annotations and
footnotes plugins and the image size plugin.

What is really great about NBN or Twnotes is that these are
applications that can be picked up by the semi-literate such as me and
directly applied to a problem which means that TW is maturing.