My primary content tiddlers are tagged with "wysiwyg" to force them to
open in the HTMLArea editor available at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=150646&package_id=169974&release_id=599120.

Courtesy of contributors to this group, I now know how to create a new
tiddler from the right menu bar so that it's tagged "wysiwyg" and
opens first time in the HTMLArea editor. But sometimes I want to
create a tiddler from the name of a non-existent tiddler that is
quoted within [[ ]] brackets inside another tiddler.

Is there a way to tell my TW that a tiddler created by clicking on the
name of a non-existent tiddler should be tagged as "wysiwyg" and
should open in the HTMLArea editor first time please?

In case it helps, I currently create new wysiwyg tiddlers from the
right sidebar with a button created with:

<<tiddler htmlareaPluginAddon with:"new wysiwyg" "Create a tiddler
tagged with 'wysiwyg'">>

htmlareaPluginAddon contains:

<<tiddler _dummy with: {{
window._newWysiwyg = function(title){
        var tiddler = new Tiddler(title);
        tiddler.tags.push('wysiwyg');
        tiddler.modifier = config.options.txtUserName;
        store.addTiddler(tiddler);
        story.displayTiddler(null,title,DEFAULT_EDIT_TEMPLATE);
        return false;

}
}}>><html><a class="button" href="javascript:;" title="$2"

onClick="_newWysiwyg.call(this,'$1')">$1</a></html>

Many thanks

Kevin