I have a TW that I include into several other TW's using the
IncludePlugin.  I have an IncludeList tiddler in the TW's that
references the TW that's to be included when the the TW's load.

TW core 2.2.5
IncludePlugin 1.0.1

This has been working fine for several months.  Recently I noticed
that the TW referenced by the IncludeList tiddler is no longer being
included.  Upon further investigation I discovered that:

If I use Chrome the included TW is present.
If I use Firefox 2.0.14 or earlier, the included TW is present.
If I use Firefox 2.0.16 or IE 7.0 the included TW isn't there.

I primarily use Firefox so the fact that the IncludePlugin isn't
working in IE 7.0 doesn't really bother me.

Is there a fix for this?

~Roger