> I was wondering how to set default configuration options for the
> SinglePageModePlugin (or through some other mechanism) so that tiddlers
> always open at the top.
> I know how to do it for *myself*. My question is really about how to do
> it by *default* so that non-technical users don't have to twiddle with
> options.

You can use a [[CookieJar]] tiddler, tagged with systemConfig, to set
hard-coded values for any TW option settings, like this:
   config.options.chkTopOfPageMode=true;
Then, when the document is reloaded, this setting is applied,
effectively ignoring any browser-based cookie value that may be set.

(note: you can use any name for the tiddler... I just like calling it
[[CookieJar]]...)

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman