Put the contact details in the body of the contact tiddler. If you make it
look like this:

Phone: 23234234234
Address: 12 Elm St, Springfield
Birthday: 2/2/62

Then they are formatted tiddler "slices" which can be shown in the list
under the Contact tiddler by clicking the list mode button (it might say
excerpts to start with) until you get to slices mode. You can sort and print
as needed.

It's not perfect but it's low cost.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]