Sounds like you are using tiddlyspot. In that case, the answer is no
-- there's no way you can let someone upload their edits without
giving them the power to change anything they like, including the
site's password.

You might be able to kludge something up using two tiddlyspot sites,
where you include selected content from the B site into the A site.
That might not suit your situation though.

Cheers
Daniel

--
Daniel Baird
/to be or not to be/ => /(2b|[^2]b)/ => /(2|[^2])b/ => /.b/