Installation reference:

1) download and extract the zip file, <http://www.coolcode.cn/
attachment.php?id=8>, to the relative subfolder *common/
syntaxhighlighter/* where the folder your TW document located.

2) add the followed contents to the shadowed tiddler *MarkupPostBody*
<!--{{{-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="common/syntaxhighlighter/
shPlugin.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript>
        dp.sh.ClipboardSwf = 'common/syntaxhighlighter/clipboard.swf';
</script>

3) add the followed contents shadowed tiddler *MarkupPreHead*
<--{{{-->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="common/syntaxhighlighter/
SyntaxHighlighter.css" />

--
Bram