Hi Phillz,

that's nice. Two questions:

1) your macro uses an external rendering service. Do you know anything
about that service's reliability? I mean, can we trust it will be
working tomorrow?

2) wouldn't it be better to write a TW formatter instead of a macro?
That way it wouldn't introduce any additional markup and the job would
still be done by simply replacing things like $\sin x$ with an image.

PS: I find your example on limits rather confusing. It seems you are
mixing two ideas, limits and continuity of a function, contradicting
yourself in the way. I know that it has no value in itself, you are
just presenting an example of what your macro does.

Cheers,
--
Paulo Soares