Hi guys

I thought it would be easy.

I imported the MonkeyTagger macro and tagged it systemConfig.

I pasted the appropriate toolbar code from Saq's site into the
viewtemplate and adjusted the categories as needed. I'm sure I did it
right because I have older TWs I did with the MonkeyTagger and the
viewtemplate looks the same.

 I created some tiddlers tagged as each category, and saved changes
and refreshed the browser.

The categories show up in the toolbar correctly, but when I click on
them the dropdown lists with the tiddler titles I created don't
appear.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Dave