Hello !

Just a word to say that a new version specilaised into making easy
blogs of TiddlyWiki is in the way. I'll call it twikiblog ^^
I fixed bad character formatting and i plan to put it online for the
end of this week to test every possible issue in the real.
Everything runs fine in a very simple way : upload a folder with the
index file and the php folder and script. To create a comment area
into a tiddler, just copy those lines :

<IFRAME id=cadre style="WIDTH: 668px; HEIGHT: 386px"
border=0 name=cadre frameSpacing=0 src="feedback/message.php?page=25"
 frameBorder=NO
 width=750></FONT></IFRAME>

where [page=25] is the textfile number where to stock the messages
posted from this tiddler. That's all. You can read each text file from
your ftp client and edit or delete some of them.

If someone still interested I could publish sources later when all ok.

Dadoo