Yes, thanks Wolfgang, I've come across that (or at least the "hiding"
aspect) in the various threads.  My next objective is to figure out
how to use headings like this:

!paragraph one
(one) asdf asd f asdf
as df asd sd fg dsf g sdf

!paragraph two
(two) zxcxzcv xzcv cxv cxvb
zxcv zxc
zxcv
zxc

and then hide the actual heading - that way I will be able to have
"normal looking" paragraphs in a big tiddler and still refer to
individual ones from another by the <<tiddler [[BigTiddler##paragraph
one]]>> method or the "zoom to specific paragraph method" using Eric's
CoreTweaks and a link like this [[link|BigTiddler##paragraph one]]