Hi All

I set up the the file www.ipcp.org.br/Misc/Organiser.html (a
combination of iTickler, TiddlyTiller with GlassTW look and
feel).....its set up autosave with UploadTiddlerPlugin. When I edit a
tiddler, and then hit "done" I get the error message "You need to save
this TiddlyWiki to a file before you can save changes"....and a
message saying that the tiddler in queston was correctly updated to
the server (message generated by UploadTiddlerPlugin). And my edits
are being saved!!!

So whats happening, I get a message saying I cant save...and then it
saves correctly. The error message is annoying...how to turn it off.
What is triggering the message, as the file is saved..in the sense
that it actually exists on the server.

To try it out, use the temporary username of "Test" and password of
"organisertest".

Thanks
Skye