Wow, I am impressed how fast you answered. Thanks a lot! Your hint
helped me already. I deleted all five so far installed plugins and re-
installed them. I found out that this plugin caused the error:

http://www.tiddlytools.com/#TagCloudPlugin

Does it mean I just cannot use it? Or might there be some trick to get
it work? I use Firefox V. 3.0.4. and the latest version of TW.

Additional question: So far I had only five plugins installed and it
was not much work to de- and reinstall them. But I guess later I might
have dozens of plugins. It doesn't seem that I can just de-activate
and re-activate them (as i.g. addons in Thunderbird). Or is there
perhaps a way to make this easier?

Thanks for your help!

w.

---