On Dec 7, 8:32 am, FND <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello, I tried to import YourSearchPlugin plugin version 2.1.3 from
> >http://tiddlywiki.abego-software.de/but when I reload my wiki the
> > Plugin Manager shows the following error log for this plugin: [...]
>
> I've just imported this plugin into a vanilla TiddlyWiki, and it works
> fine. Can you replicate this issue? If so, what are the individual steps
> to do so?

I have located the source of the error :)
It is Super Linkifier, a script loaded by Greasemonkey plugin for
Firefox. If it is disabled TiddlyWiki Plugin Manager does not complain
anymore.
Super Linkifier can be configured to be disabled just particular sites/
pages, so I added a filter for my TW.

Cheers