I'm on the GTD wagon again, loving the latest incarnation of MGTD.  I had a
hell of a time updating the version due to all the new security features in
IE / FF / Chrome.  But that's for a different posting.
I started using both work and personal realms and I don't think I'm using it
the way it's supposed to be used.

What I think I want is to be in my office and load up a context ( or all
context dash ) and see both realms' items, but see them slightly separated
so that I can prioritize work items and do personal items when possible.
 Right now I either see both sets intermixed and difficult to separate
visually, or I have to toggle the realms off / on for greater clarity.

Is there a way I could write a dashboard that would list all items in a
context but sorted by realm ( possibly with a spacer between them )?

TIA,

Ido.