On Jan 5, 10:39 pm, Eric Shulman <elsdes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Idea is to have a link to a tiddler, specifying a term within the
> > tiddler that should be highlighted (much like terms are highlighted
> > using the search function). Any ideas on a way of achieving this?
>
> > Main reason is testing my new wiki on colleagues they like the
> > SearchOptionsPlugin listing of search results, but want to combine it
> > with having their search term highlighted when they click on a link.
>
> This was an oversight on my part.  I have updated SearchOptionsPlugin
> so that clicking on a link in the SearchResults report will now
> correctly highlight the matching search terms within the displayed
> tiddler content.
>
> Get the update (v3.0.2) here:
>    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#SearchOptionsPlugin
>    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#SearchOptionsPluginInfo

Thanks, don't know how you manage such fast responses! Having tried it
out, the result matches the in-built search highlighting.
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to give up once it hits an <HTML> tag
in a tiddler. As all our tiddlers are in HTML because of the need for
wysiwyg editing it looks like we'll have to live without the
highlighting.

Jonathan